- Put some energy into curb appeal. This is your first impression.
- Improve the areas of your home that offer the greatest return in value. Kitchen and bathroom upgrades, even minor ones, can make a big difference.
- Consider a pre-listing inspection to determine if there are any major surprises that you’ll need to address.
- Work with an experienced real estate agent with a track record of success.
- Stage your home and get professional photos (if you work with me, I’ll take care of this).
ready to sell?
I’m ready to help.
If you’re looking for a top-performing real estate agent in Waynesboro, VA, look no further.
Fill out my online form.
Professional, patient, knowledgeable, hardworking agent. Simply amazing person to work with if you’re buying or selling.
Marc and Vickie G.
I just listed and sold a home with Charity. She had it under contract in less than 24 hours.
Charity sold our home this year…[she was] prompt in answering questions, very knowledgable about the market, easy to work with and has superior negotiating skills.
I always recommend Charity! She sold my house in two days…
Charity told me she would sell my elderly aunt’s vacant home in Staunton in 30 days for $X and she sold it in 30 days for $X. It’s been a pleasure to know and work with Charity Cox.
The best of the best! Personally and professionally!
Selling my house was a huge undertaking, but with Charity Cox it was so easy. My questions were answered quickly, everything was explained so I would understand, and [she] went above and beyond to help my home sell.